A reminder about Registration Advising and important dates
From the Coordinator of Academic Advising
As we ramp up to registration for fall Semester, please contact all your advisees, whose names you can find on your WebAdvisor page.
Set up appointments to:
- Review their Program Evaluation with each advisee,
- Review their registration plans,
- Ensure that they are on track for fulfilling all their course requirements for graduation
- Help them fix any problems that are arising
- Review any other plans such as Internships, a semester abroad, summer plans, especially for taking courses, etc.
- Please contact Liberal Arts for any L.A. issues. Gail: 454-6572
It is relatively calm right now so it’s a good time to get ahead of this to reduce frenzy as we move into our final weeks.
The Registrar’s Website is http://risdregistrar.files.wordpress.com. Please consult it for the information and forms you may need.
Contact Christina Bertoni, Coordinator, Academic Advising, for any assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 401-454-6737
She can join you for advising sessions if you wish or help you set up a good plan.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR FACULTY: SPRING SEMESTER 2012
April 6 Friday Mid Semester
April 10 Tuesday Mid-semester warning reports due
April 30-May 7 M-M Registration Advising for Fall ‘12
May 8 Tuesday Course Selection on WebAdvisor for Grads and rising Seniors
May 12 Tuesday Course selection on Web Advisor for rising Juniors and Sophomores
May 18 Friday Last day of Spring degree program classes
May 21 Mon. Liberal Arts exams
May 29 Tues. Graduating students’ grades due in Registrar’s office
June 2 Sat. Commencement
June 4 Mon. Non-graduating student grades due in Registrar’s office.